What is the impact of uterine fibroids during pregnancy?During the pregnancy test, many of your friends checked out uterine fibroids. Among women who are born, the incidence of uterine fibroids is about 20 %, and the older women, the higher the ratio.The incidence accounted for about 40-50 %.But fortunately, most of these fibroids growing on the uterus are benign, and the proportion of malignant is less than 1 %.
This unit teaches mothers to fully understand uterine fibroids. At the same time, mothers who have uterine fibroids should not worry about sheltering that they cannot have birth, and what are the effects of uterine fibroids during pregnancy?And treatment.
Uterine fibroids are a common benign tumor for women, which occurs in women over 30 and 40 years old.It is mainly related to ovarian estrogen. After years, the secretion of estrogen increases, leading to muscle fiber hypertrophy, and tumors increase.
Congenital genetic vs. acquired diet
Zhang Junyao, director of the obstetrics department of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, pointed out that due to the genetic genetic genetic genetic, if the mother and sisters in the family have uterine fibroids, you are prone to uterine fibroids than others at this time.
Director Zhang Junyao further explained that the introduction of western foods, eaten too much greasy, and excessive cholesterol intake, causing obesity of women, stimulating estrogen increases, and uterine fibroids after menopause.In addition, women over 35 years old are also prone to uterine fibroids.
Clinical symptoms of uterine fibroids
1. Most of the symptoms are mostly: the presence of uterine fibroids may not necessarily produce clinical symptoms. Look at the position, size, and pregnancy status of fibroids.
2. Meridity bleeding is large: it is the most common symptom of uterine fibroids. For example, the number of days of menstrual cycle bleeding suddenly extends, and the amount of menstrual hematopoietic is too much, which is likely to cause patient anemia.
3. Compression symptoms: When uterine fibroids compress to the surrounding organs, they may cause symptoms such as frequent urination, urinary incontinence, and ureter edema, and may also cause symptoms such as constipation and lower limb edema.
4. Turnive symptoms: If the tumor of the pipe is twisted, it can cause acute abdominal pain.
Uterine fibroids can be divided into three types clinically according to their growth site:
1. Subcordin fibroids: It grows from the uterus to the abdominal cavity. Generally, the clinical symptoms are not obvious. It may grow to a considerable symptom.
2. Subcidial fibroids: growth to the internal cavity of the uterine, clinical symptoms are obvious, and often expressed with increased blood volume.
3. Internal fibroids: Located in the uterine muscle layer, it is the most common fibroid type.
If there are uterine fibroids during pregnancy, they often cause fear and doubts in their hearts, but don’t worry about worrying first. Director Zhang Junyao explained that uterine fibroids are benign fibroids, which will cause the probability of malignant fibroids such as Zhongle Legacy.There are generally few, but the impact of concurrent uterine fibroids during pregnancy cannot be underestimated.
The effect of concurrent uterine fibroids during pregnancy
1. The position of the placenta is too close or directly covered on the uterine fibroids, which is more likely to cause miscarriage, premature birth, placenta early peeling, large amount of postpartum bleeding, production lag and low birth weight.
2. Larger uterine fibroids are likely to cause fetal position incorrectness and premature birth.
3. The fibroids with stems may cause reversal and cause abdominal pain in pregnant women. At this time, a caesarean section must be adopted.
4. If the fibroids are too long and too large, the lack of blood supply causes degeneration or necrosis of fibroids. At this time, it can only be treated with conservative symptoms and tires until the fetus matures.During production, if a caesarean section is adopted, it will not be treated except for fibroids with stems.
Uterine fibroids 孕 infertility
Generally speaking, there are many reasons for infertility. Women with uterine fibroids are still successfully conceived. Director Zhang Junyao said that uterine fibroids can cause women infertility.Too much abortion, but unknown.Therefore, the uterine fibroids cannot be admitted to the main cause of infertility. However, if the menstrual period is abnormal and the amount of bleeding is too much, it is necessary to check it early to prevent it from pregnancy and production difficulties.
Director Zhang Junyao reminded that uterine fibroids do not need to be treated during pregnancy and cannot be processed. Regular observations with doctors are matched. Estrogen estrogen increases in the early stages of pregnancy, resulting in larger fibroids. By pregnancy, fibroids will not become larger.Maybe it will shrink, but the statement is not conclusive.
"There are too many menstrual bleeding, what should I do?" "I seem to be unable to get pregnant, what should I do?"Looking at personal needs, you can take conservative drugs, or you can remove the fibroids, or even remove the uterus together.
Take medicine vs
Drug treatment: If you just want to treat the amount of bleeding or improve infertility, it can generally be controlled by drugs to reduce the volume of fibroids. However, the fibroids will grow up again after stopping the drug.Treatment.
Surgical treatment: For women who are not pregnant, Director Zhang Junyao suggested that fibroids and uterus can be completely removed, which can not only solve clinical symptoms and will not recur.It can maintain the function of the uterus, but after resection, the possibility of fibroids still has the possibility of regeneration.