[Introduction] Pregnancy refers to the physiological process from conception to childbirth. It usually takes 9 months, but we usually like to say that in October pregnant. In fact, most people will produce when they are 9 months pregnant.With enough regeneration for 10 months.During pregnancy, a series of symptoms of women’s bodies.
During the pregnancy, the body and mind of pregnant women have undergone great changes. There are both the joy of the first mother and a series of discomfort brought by pregnancy.So, what are the symptoms of pregnancy?
1. Pregnant women’s menstruation stops, and breast bloating, mild vaginal hemorrhage and other symptoms will also occur, as well as nausea and vomiting, emotional instability and other phenomena.
2. Symptoms such as puffiness, cramps, and back pain are prone to, which is due to changes in hormones in the body and the growth of the uterus.
3. Dizziness: During pregnancy, due to the increased body temperature of hormones, it is easy to feel the head.This is because compared to normal people, it will take longer to flow to the brain, and at the same time, hypoglycemia is also one of the important reasons for dizziness.
4. Headache: Some women often feel headaches in early pregnancy.In addition to the effects of hormone secretion, it may also be caused by insufficient drinking water and hypoglycemia.
5. Emotional instability: Crying for a small plot in the TV series, which is related to the hormonal secreted by pregnancy. The ups and downs of emotions during pregnancy are normal.
4. Increase leucorrhea: After pregnancy, the estrogen in the body gradually increases with the increase of the month of pregnancy, thereby promoting the secretion of cervix and endometrium glandular secretion. ThereforeAlso increase.
In the early stages of pregnancy, many women did not know that they were pregnant.So what are the symptoms in the early stages of pregnancy?
1. Menstruation stop: The most obvious symptom of early pregnancy is to stop menstruation. If the husband and wife have a husband and wife life before and after the ovulation period, and there are no contraceptive measures, the menstrual cycle is normal.It is possible to get pregnant.
2. Nausea and vomiting: From the fifth week of pregnancy, many pregnant women will vomit.Especially in the morning and evening, there will be vomiting without any reason.
3. Breast bloating and softness: After 1 or 2 weeks after conception, the breasts will become swollen and softer and sore.
4. Mild vaginal bleeding: The fertilized eggs will be bed in the uterus within 6 to 12 days after conception. At this time, it may cause pregnant women to have slight vaginal bleeding.The vaginal hemorrhage is mild and there is no severe symptoms of discomfort. Don’t worry. This is a normal physiological reaction when the fertilized eggs are in bed, and there is no harm to the human body.
Stomach pain is a normal physiological reaction that occurs in the early pregnancy. This is because the uterus is enlarged, stimulating bones, causing a faint pull pain in the abdomen.However, it should be noted that if the stomach continues to pain and is accompanied by bleeding symptoms, then admission should be immediately admitted to the hospital. This pathological stomach pain may indicate the occurrence of abortion signs or ectopic pregnancy.Therefore, when stomach pain occurs in the early stages of pregnancy, how to quickly distinguish whether it is physiological or pathological abdominal pain?
1. Ultrasonic examination: If stomach hurts in the early stages of pregnancy, it is recommended to do an ultrasonic examination in the abdomen.In the six or seventh weeks of the last menstruation, it can be confirmed whether the embryo sac is in the center of the uterus.After the ultrasound examination of the vagina, you can also see the embryo sac
2. Anti -tire: Parachellastic gonad hormone needles are common tire preservation methods, but it is best to determine whether the choricular gonad hormone and progesterone conditions are promoted in the body in the body.You can also try to take Chinese medicine for conditioning your body and tires.
3. Modern treatment: stomach pain in the early stages of pregnancy, accompanied by abnormal vaginal bleeding, and accompanied by abdominal pain and uncomfortable lower abdomen, it is likely to be a sign of abortion.In this case, you must seek medical treatment early. You can choose to stop your pregnancy after clarifying ectopic pregnancy or unable to protect your fetus.
After pregnancy, women will have a series of pregnancy reactions, bringing great discomfort to the body of pregnant women.So, how can we alleviate a series of symptoms due to pregnancy?
1. Nausea and vomiting: To alleviate the discomfort caused by pregnancy and vomiting, you can choose some fresh and easy -to -digest foods, such as eating more fruits and vegetables to avoid eating too greasy foods.In fact, nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy is a normal physiological phenomenon. It does not need to be too nervous, has little impact on health, and does not require treatment.Just keep your mood and stable mood, pay attention to rest.After 12 weeks of pregnancy, these symptoms can disappear by themselves.However, if the symptoms of nausea are particularly powerful and metabolism becomes disorder, you need to go to the hospital for treatment.
2. Breast pain: The symptoms of breast tenderness occur after pregnancy. Pregnant women can use hot compresses and massage care methods to relieve.It should be noted that the breasts are very fragile during this period. During the nursing process, they must move softly to avoid damage to the nipples.
3. Back pain: The symptoms of lumbaric acid appear in pregnancy can be effectively improved as long as you rest, plus hot compresses and massage, and you don’t need to seek medical treatment.However, if there is severe muscle weakness, you must seek medical treatment in time.If you want to improve the symptoms of backache in the early stages of pregnancy, take more rest, do more prenatal exercise, and wear low heels.
4. Urine frequency urgency: relieve frequent urination, and start from daily life and drinking water.Usually add water in an appropriate amount, but do not drink too much water.When going out, if you have urine, try not to urinate as much as possible to avoid causing inflammation or bacterial infections.In addition, pregnant women should know that frequent urination is a normal physiological phenomenon during pregnancy, and don’t worry too much.