The 43 -year -old Pharaoh gets a cigarette every morning, whether at home or at the company.He thinks this is a good way to decompress and relax, and it is also a necessary ceremony to start working every day.His family life is not very good. The relationship with his wife is no longer as close as before, but the relationship with his lover is becoming closer.But he did not realize how much habits and lifestyles would have a big impact on him in the future.
One day, Pharaoh suddenly found that he was standing unstable and blurred.He felt a little strange, but didn’t care too much, and went to work as usual.But when he arrived at the company, he suddenly fainted and was rushed to the hospital.After examination, the cerebral blood vessels were diagnosed, and hemiplegia could not take care of itself.Pharaoh’s wife was unwilling to take care of him and moved away from his residence.However, the lover who raised him carefully took care of him, helping him cook, washing clothes, and rehabilitation training.After 8 years of hard work, Pharaoh resumed his normal life, regained his work, founded a company in one hand, and distributed half of the shares to his lover after success.When my wife heard the news, I rushed back to try to drive away the lover.Pharaoh disagree, he feels that it is difficult to be the same, but blessings come to share. Don’t you feel too shameless?He dropped the divorce agreement and fell out of the door with his lover …
1. The relationship between tobacco and cerebral infarction
1. The impact of tobacco on the body and the brain: Tobacco contains a variety of harmful chemicals, such as nicotine, carbon monoxide, multi -ring aromatic hydrocarbons, etc.These substances cause serious harm to the body and brain, such as increasing blood pressure, damage to blood vessel endothelial cells, and increasing risk of thrombosis, etc., which will further increase the incidence of cerebral infarction.In addition, the use of tobacco can also lead to the release of dopamine in the brain, further increasing the risk of addiction.
2. The connection between the use of tobacco and cerebral infarction: There are obvious positive correlations between the incidence of tobacco use and the incidence of cerebral infarction.A study published in the magazine published in the willow shows that the risk of cerebral infarction is doubled compared to those who never smoke.In addition, this relationship also has the characteristics of dose-reaction, that is, the more the number of smoking, the higher the risk of cerebral infarction.
3. The role of quitting smoking in preventing cerebral infarction: Quit smoking is one of the important methods to prevent cerebral infarction.After quitting smoking, the harmful substances in the body will gradually decrease, and the release of dopamine in the brain will gradually return to normal levels.A study published in the New England Medical Journal shows that smoking cessation can significantly reduce the risk of cerebral infarction.Studies have also found that after smoking quit, the risk of cerebral infarction will gradually decrease until it is equivalent to the risk level of people who never smoke.
Second, these three abnormalities, or cerebral infarction signals
Symptoms 1: Suddenly losing balance
1. Suddenly losing a balance: Suddenly losing balance is a sudden symptom. Patients may feel dizzy, shake unstable, and even fall.If the patient has other symptoms, such as unclear mouth, numbness, etc., this may be the manifestation of cerebral infarction signal, and you need to seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
2. Losing the connection between balance and cerebral infarction: Losing balance is one of the common symptoms of cerebral infarction, especially when the brain stem is damaged.The brain stem is the main part of the brain and spinal cord. After damage, it will affect human balance and coordination ability, leading to losing balance.In addition, cerebral infarction can also cause blood flow to be blocked and insufficient blood oxygen supply, which will affect the normal function of the nervous system and cause loss of balance.
3. The importance of medical treatment: Losing balance is one of the early symptoms of cerebral infarction. If you do not seek medical treatment in time, it may affect the treatment effect and rehabilitation speed.Therefore, when the patient suddenly loses abnormal symptoms such as balance, you should seek medical treatment as soon as possible.Doctors can diagnose whether the diagnosis is cerebral infarction and formulate corresponding treatment plans by checking the nervous system and performing imaging examinations.
Symptoms 2: Sudden face or limb numbness appears
1. Major manifestation: Sudden face or limb numbness is a common symptom of nervous system. Patients may feel local numbness, tingling, needle and other discomfort.This symptoms usually appear on the face or limbs on one side. If it lasts longer or is accompanied by other symptoms, such as lingering, dizziness, losing balance, etc., it may be a manifestation of cerebral infarction signal.
2. The connection between numbness and cerebral infarction: numbness is one of the common symptoms of cerebral infarction. This may be due to insufficient blood supply due to blood vessel rupture and thrombosis, which affects the normal function of the nerve system.Cerebral infarction usually causes insufficient blood supply in a certain area of the brain, causing the function of the area to be damaged, and then causes numbness and other symptoms.
3. The importance of medical treatment: If there are abnormal symptoms such as sudden facial or limb numbness, you should seek medical treatment as soon as possible.Doctors can determine whether they are cerebral infarction and formulate corresponding treatment plans by checking the nervous system and performing imaging examinations.Time treatment can reduce the severity of the disease, relieve symptoms, and improve the effect of rehabilitation.
Anomal Symptoms 3: Sudden severe headache
1. Higinal headache: Headache is a common symptom, but the sudden headache may be one of the manifestations of cerebral infarction signal.Patients may feel severe headache, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms.If headaches are accompanied by other symptoms, such as aphasia, face or limb numbness, it may be a manifestation of cerebral infarction.
2. The connection between headache and cerebral infarction: Headache is one of the common symptoms of cerebral infarction. This may be due to the lack of blood supply due to blood vessel rupture and thrombosis, which affects the normal function of the nerve system.Cerebral infarction usually causes insufficient blood supply in a certain area of the brain, leading to headache and other symptoms.
3. The importance of medical treatment: If there are abnormal symptoms such as sudden severe headache, you should seek medical treatment as soon as possible.Doctors can determine whether they are cerebral infarction and formulate corresponding treatment plans by checking the nervous system and performing imaging examinations.Time treatment can reduce the severity of the disease, relieve symptoms, and improve the effect of rehabilitation.
Those who get up in the morning need to pay special attention to their physical health and pay attention to preventing and treating cerebral infarction.By strengthening the awareness and prevention of cerebral infarction, we can better protect our health.