The nutrition of bitter gourd is underestimated, the three delicious methods are not greasy, appetizing and clear, the whole family loves to eat
The weather is getting hotter, and it will be in summer. As the saying goes, "Eating melon in summer", many fresh melon vegetables have been quietly listed, such as cucumber, winter melon, corner melon, etc., tender and delicious.There is a kind of seasonal melon, and many people do not like to eat, that is, its taste is unacceptable. This kind of melon is bitter gourd.
Bitter gourd contains bitterness, so it tastes bitter and makes people not want to eat, especially children.In fact, the nutritional value of bitter gourd is very high. This bitterness can promote appetite, clearing heat and detoxifying, improving the body’s immunity, which is very good for the body.
In addition, bitter gourd is also rich in nutrients, such as dietary fiber, vitamins and minerals, plant proteins, etc. Many people do not know that bitter gourd is a "vitamin C large household", a bitter gourd contains 60 ~ 70 mg C, there is a very goodGood antioxidant effect.
Because of the bitterness of bitter gourd, its nutritional value is underestimated by many people.Eating bitter gourd can also regulate blood sugar, anti -cancer and anti -cancer, beauty and beauty, improve constipation. With so many benefits, do you still want to eat bitter gourd?
Is the bitter gourd too bitter and don’t want to eat?In fact, you did not handle it well.Today, I will share with you 3 bitter gourd methods, nutrition and delicious, and not bitter at all. Children also like to eat.
1. Cold and bitter gourd
Prepare bitter gourd, garlic cloves, millet pepper, tempeh, salt, raw soy sauce, sesame oil.
1. Wash the bitter gourd, cut off your head, cut it out with a knife from the middle, remove the melons inside, and tear off the white film in the inner layer.The bitterness of bitter gourd is because this layer of white film can greatly reduce the bitterness after removing.
2. After tearing off the white film, wash the bitter gourd, drain the water and cut it into thin slices.Add water to the pot, put the right amount of salt, edible oil, pour the bitter gourd slices, cook on high heat for 2 minutes, remove the cold water and drain the water for later use.
3. Cut the garlic cloves, cut the millet pepper, put it in a small bowl for later use.Pour the appropriate amount of oil in the pot and heat it. Put the tempeh and stir -fry the fragrance of the bean. Pour in a small bowl and stir well. Then put in salt, soy sauce, sesame oil, pour it on the bitter gourd and stir well.
Second, bitter gourd brewing meat
Prepare bitter gourd, chicken breasts, green onions, salt, raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken essence, sugar, starch, pepper powder, edible oil.
1. Wash the bitter gourd, cut the head and tail, cut into a 3 cm wide section, dig out the middle melon, and tear off the white film.Pour the appropriate amount of water in the pot, add a small amount of salt, edible oil, put it in the bitter gourd section, cook for 1 minute on high heat, remove the cold water and drain the water.
2. Wash the chicken breasts and twisted into the meat filling. Add green onions, salt, raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, chicken essence, sugar, and then add an appropriate amount of pepper powder, and stir with chopsticks.Apply some starch in the bitter gourd section, stuff it into the stirred meat filling, and stuff it tightly.
3. Add an appropriate amount of salt, raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, starch, and stir well.Pour the appropriate amount of oil in the pan, add the bitter gourd section for a while, and turn the noodles at the bottom of the bottom, and fry until both sides are golden.
4. Pour the ingredients in the bowl, cover the lid for 2 minutes, turn the high heat to collect the juice, and the soup can be out of the pot.
Third, bitter gourd fried shredded pork
Prepare linsea, bitter gourd, starch, salt, soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce, sugar, and edible oil.
1. Wash the lined meat, cut it into fine shredded, add salt, raw soy sauce, cooking wine, oyster sauce and mix well, and then put some starch, cook oil and marinate for 10 minutes.fragrant.
2. Wash the bitter gourd, cut off your head, cut it from the middle, remove the melon and white film, and cut into thin slices.Add water to the pot, add a small amount of salt, edible oil, pour the bitter gourd slices and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Boil the oil in the pan, pour the marinated pork, and fry the low heat until the color is changed.Leave the bottom oil in the pot, pour the bitter gourd slices on high heat and stir fry for 1 minute, add an appropriate amount of salt to season, pour the fried shredded pork, stir fry over high heat to remove the pot.
I think my article is good, please like me, comment, forward, collect, and follow, see it next time.