Five benefits of eating fish for pregnant women:
1. The nutrition of the fish is very comprehensive. The fish is rich in high -quality protein, high -quality unsaturated fatty acids, amino acids, lecithin, vitamin D and potassium, calcium, zinc and other mineral elements. These are necessary substances for fetal development.In addition, the rich taurine in fish also has the effect of promoting brain development. In addition to directly affecting the proliferation and maturity of brain cells, it can also indirectly stimulate the body’s absorption and utilization of zinc, copper, iron and other 16 kinds of free amino acids.Essence
2. Eating fish can make the pregnant woman feel a special fatty acid in the fish body, which is related to the "happy hormone" in the human brain. Frequent fish can maintain the concentration of "happy hormone" in normal state, so that the pregnant woman can get a good mood.Help eugenics.
3. Pregnant women eat more fish. Women should eat more oily fish when they are pregnant, such as sardines and catfish, their children may reach the visual depth of adults faster.This is because oily fish is rich in a element that constitutes a nerve membrane, known as Omega-3 fatty acids.The HDA contained in Omega-3 fatty acids has a close relationship with the development of the nerves in the brain, which can help fetal vision development.If the fetus from the 7th to 9 months to the birth of the fetus, if the fetus is seriously lacking HDA, the optic neuritis, vague vision, and even blindness will occur.
4. Eating more fish can help prevent premature delivery and premature birth. In addition to avoiding factors. In addition to preventing it, scientists have confirmed that eating more fish will not only help babies who give birth to the moon, but also make newborns more more than newborns more.Healthy and strong.Researchers believe that the rich omega-3 fatty acids in fish can prolong pregnancy and prevent premature birth, thereby increasing the baby’s weight.Scientists studied the dietary habits of 8,000 women during pregnancy, and found that women who often eat fish have a small chance of premature delivery.Statistics show that the premature birth rate of pregnant women who never eat fish is 7.1%, while pregnant women who eat fish at least once a week, the premature birth rate is only 1.9%.
5. Mummy eating fish can reduce depression related statistics show that the incidence of severe postpartum depression in pregnant women is about 10%, while the first maternal can reach 13-15%.A new study shows that eating fish for pregnant moms can reduce prenatal or postpartum depression.This is because they can get a nutrient called ω-3 fatty acids.The more omega-3 fatty acids taken from seafish in the end of pregnancy in the end of pregnancy, the smaller the danger of depression during pregnancy and postpartum.Although the fish is rich in nutrition, some types of fish contain mercury. This substance can enter the fetus via the placenta, which will not only affect its growth and development, lead to slow growth and development, and even cause damage to brain development.Therefore, the more you eat fish, the better.