Pear is called "the Fruit of Park Fruit".
However, if you want to give full play to the health effects of the pear, you can pay attention to the way of eating ~
1 pear, 3 great benefits
1. Clear heat and moisturize
The pear is cold and juicy. In autumn and winter, people often feel that they are dry and dry, dry nasal cavity.
2. Moisturize the lungs and relieve cough
The climate in autumn and winter is dry, easy to hurt, and cause dry cough.Pears have the effects of moisturizing the lungs and relieving cough and phlegm, so they have certain effects on dry throat, itching, pain, dumb, thick phlegm, etc.
The effect of pear skin is even better than pear meat in terms of cough.People with cough and sputum can boil water with pear skin alone; if they are troublesome, they can also eat the pear band meat together.
3. Help Polynism
The rich dietary fiber in pears will help reduce the absorption of cholesterol, maintain the water of the stool, stimulate intestinal peristalsis, promote food residues to discharge, and help bowel movements.
Eat raw and cooked, the effects of pears are different
Eat pear raw: clear lung heat
Eating pears raw can help clearing heat, and it is more suitable for people with symptoms such as throat swelling and pain, hands and feet fever, and red tongue coating.
Cooked pear: Nourish the Yin of the Five internal organs
Cooked pear can reduce the coldness of the pear, nourish yin and dryness, and have better effects, and people with cold stomach and stomach are not easy to cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
The effect of eating pear like this doubles!
Lotus Seed Tremella -Dry Dry
20 grams of lotus seeds, 10 grams of Tremella, 1 Sydney, and a moderate amount of rock sugar.
Soak the lotus seeds and white fungus and wash, pee on the core and slices of Sydney, and put it into the pot;
Add the right amount of water, cook until the lotus seeds are cooked, and take it when the soup is thick.
Lotus seeds clear the heart and nourish the heart and nourish the heart; silver ear moisturize the lungs and nourish the stomach, nourish the qi, and then match the pear. It is a good choice for food and health in autumn and winter. It also has a good relief effect on hot cough.
Red dates steamed Sydney -cough and phlegm, strengthen spleen and qi
After washing the pears, cut off 1/4, dig out the pear nucleus, put the appropriate amount of rock sugar and red dates, and put it in a steamer for 20 minutes.
Jujube has the effect of strengthening the spleen and nourishing qi. It is steamed with the pears.
Homemade Ophiopogonal Autumn Pear Cream -Nourishing Yin Run and Dry
2 kg of Sydney, 20 grams of Ophiopogon, 50 grams of rock sugar, 100 grams of honey, an appropriate amount of salt.
Ophiopogon has the effects of moisturizing the lungs and nourishing yin, nourishing the stomach, and removing the heat. It can be made into a autumn pear cream with pears, which can better nourish yin and moisturize and prevent dry throat, itchy, and cough.
1. Choose a sweeping pear with sufficient juice, rub the surface of the pear with salt, do not peel it, pear skin helps to clear lung heat, remove Sauhal pear, cut into pieces, squeeze into pear juice;
2. Take 20 grams of Ophiopogon, add 400 ml of water, fry it into thick juice and remove the juice for later use;
3. Add the pear juice to 50 grams of boiled pills and rock sugar, add Chinese fire to the pot and cook until the pear juice is thick, add 100 grams of honey to stir well, boil and turn off the heat;
4. Take 1 or 2 spoons of autumn pear cream when drinking and drink it with water.
Honey Sydney -Relieve dry and get angry
After the pear is steamed, add 2 spoonful of honey to eat together, which can moisturize the lungs and dry, but also relieve the symptoms of drying and getting angry.
Honey has the effect of nourishing yin and moisturizing and enhancing immunity. Eat with pears can better moisturize the lungs and dryness.
Picking pear is skillful
1. Look at the pear umbilical:
The pear umbilical at the bottom is deeper, and the surroundings are smooth and neat, which is the "mother" that everyone says. Such pears are relatively sweet.
2. Look at pear -shaped:
The fruit is regular, round and full of pears, with few granules, rich juice, and usually tastes very sweet.
3. Look at pear skin:
The skin with smooth and delicate skin is relatively tender.If there are many brown lines on the skin, you may lose more water loss and not too fresh.
These 3 types of people are best to eat less pears
1. Latinophasts, gastroenteritis, diarrhea, and fruit sugar are not suitable for pear.
2. Patients with diabetes should control the amount of consumption:
Fruits are relatively high in sugar. As a kind of fruit, pears must still control the amount of consumption for patients with diabetes. If the blood sugar control is good, it can be taken between two meals. About 100 grams each time is about 100 grams.good.
3. The water content of the pear is high and the effect of diuretic. Eat pear less than those who are frequent at night before going to bed.
1. The pear has the effects of clearing heat, moisturizing the lungs, and helping the laxative, and the pear skin should not be wasted;
2. Eat raw pear: clearing the heat of the six lungs, cooked pear: nourish the yin of the five internal organs;
3. Double the effect of eating pears like this:
Lotus Seed Tremella -Remove; Remove;
Red dates steamed Sydney -cough and phlegm, strengthen the spleen and nourish qi;
Homemade Ophiopogonal Autumn Pear Cream -Nourishing Yin and Running;
Honey Sydney -to relieve drying and getting angry;
4. Skills to pick pear: pear umbilical depression is deeper, the fruit shape is regular, and the epidermis is smooth and delicate;
5. These people are best to eat less pear: weak digestive ability, gastroenteritis, diarrhea, fruit sugar intolerance, diabetic patients, and frequent urine.
Responsible editor Ni Liqi
Source Pudong Release