Core tips: Those who have lived together for more than 2 years, those who did not take contraceptive measures and failed to get pregnant, were called infertility.Those who have never been conceived for 2 years after marriage are called primary infertility; those who have had birth or abortion, and infertility for more than 2 consecutive years are called secondary infertility.
Infertility caused by abnormal cervix is generally not valued by people.According to statistics, about 20%of infertility factors.As the first pass through the sperm, any change in the anatomical physiology can affect the passage of sperm.
Causes and clinical manifestations:
1. The cervical tubular atresia and narrow congenital cervical tubular atresia or narrowing are mostly caused by incomplete fusion of the lower section of the bilateral Miaol’s tube.It is rare in clinical practice. It is often accompanied by uterine dysplasia, and most of the second sexual characteristics are normal.If the patient’s endometrium function is good, adolescence can cause periodic lower abdominal pain due to the accumulation of the uterine cavity, or the menstrual passage of the menstrual tubal can also flow into the abdominal cavity by the fallopian tube, causing pelvic endometriosis.
Acquired cervical tubular atresia and narrowing are more common in artificial abortion or after cervic inflammation and refrigeration treatment.The main reason is that the cervix expansion is insufficient during the suction, or the straw is removed with a negative pressure, causing the cervical endometrial damage and the wound adhesion.Cervicitis treats electrical burning or frozen deep, causing cervical tubular adhesion or narrow.The clinical manifestation is after artificial abortion or after the treatment of cervicitis, and a periodic abdominal pain occurs.The gynecological examination found that the vagina was purple and blue, the cervix was obvious, the palace body was slightly full and moved, and there was tenderness.
2. Poor cervical canal development can accompany uterine dysplasia.Severe developmental cervix is slender.The proportion of moderate dysplasia cervix to the palace body is 1: 1, which is the so -called "youth uterine".Poor cervical development can lead to insufficient cervical glandular secretion.
3. The position of the cervix is often accompanied by the position of the uterine body.Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis can cause the uterus to lean, back flexion, or forward flexion, so that the cervical outer mouth is pasted to the front dome, resulting in the upper dome and losing the effect of the storage tank, which is not conducive to the effect ofSperm up.In addition, the cervical extension, too short or cervical prolapse may also change the normal position relationship between the outer mouth of the cervix and the rear dome, which hinders the sperm upward.
4. Cervical fibroids Cervical fibroids cause infertility. The main causes are deformation and narrowing of the cervical canal, which affects the passage of sperm.The clinical manifestations are irregular menstruation, with increased blood volume, increased leucorrhea or bladder and rectal symptoms.Some patients are asymptomatic.Gynecological examinations can be found that the cervix has a protruding fibroid nodule or the cervical appearance changes. The cervix on one side of the fibroids is expanded, and the opposite side is compressed thin.
5. Chronic cervicitis is a common disease of gynecological, and generally does not affect conception.Normal cervical mucus can protect sperm, supply energy, and is a place where sperm is stored.The main symptoms of clinical manifestations are the increase in leucorrhea.Due to the different scope and degrees of inflammation and inflammation, the amount, nature, color and odor of leucorrhea can also be milky white mucus, sometimes light yellow pus, accompanied by polyps and bleeding when there is blood leucorrhea or sexual intercourse.When inflammation spreads to the pelvic cavity through the uterine sacral ligament, there may be pain in the waist, 骶 region, pain and dysmenorrhea under the pelvic cavity, etc., which increases during menstruation, defecation or sexual intercourse.During the examination, it can be seen that the cervix has different degrees of erosion, hypertrophy, and sometimes hardened.
6. The glucose and other nutrients contained in cervical mucus abnormal cervical mucus have a great impact on the survival and mobility of sperm when crossing the cervix.Because the sperm itself only stores a small amount of glycogen, it must rely on extracellular nutrients to meet its own energy when staying and crossing the female reproductive tract.Ovarian hormone regulates the secretion of cervical mucus, the physical characteristics of cervical mucus and certain chemical composition are periodic changes to facilitate the penetration, nutrition and survival of sperm.